American Psycho

 
I am currently reading "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis, a Christmas gift from my sister, which she snatched up at a library sale, thinking of me (am I to be worried?). I enjoyed the movie, and 45 pages in, the book looks interesting, being according to it´s cover, a controversial novel providing a consequent picture of a surreal society where money and spending is everything, and any moral or feeling for human suffering is completely absent.

So far, I really enjoy the detailed description of what every character is wearing, where every item is bought, and what they are eating at any time. I am always curious of these things and find this lacking in most books.

1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    Enjoyed the style as well- minimalistic but glamorous, trendy but timeless. Excellent pastels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.